Sunday, January 29, 2006

I want to suck your blood.

Look at what I got this week. Too cool. I have donated 1 gallon of blood (not all at one time, of course). Too bad I am hankering for a new tattoo. For those of you who don't know: a person cannot donate blood for a year after a tattoo. I know what I want and I know where I want it. I want the borg symbol (see picture) tattooed on my back, between the shoulder blades. Really big. Who are the borg? It's Star Trek. The best bad guys ever. "Resistance is futile."

3 Comments:

Blogger Frugal in Houston said...

I can't believe you didn't post a pic of 7 of 9.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Hannen said...

How big is really big? Ever heard, less is more?

4:44 AM  
Blogger LauraZena said...

Another thought: Big tat means more pain. OUCH! I might have to rethink the size. MMMMMMMM.... Yeah, less is more. Thanks for the advise. :o)

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home